- RT @Nahu_tweets: A8. [2/2] Practices like anchoring starting pay to the pay from an employee’s last job still perpetuate wage gaps. #homeow… 1 week ago
- RT @NerdWallet: Planning a wedding? Make sure your big day is protected: barrons.com/articles/shoul… via @BarronsNEXT @emilybary @amydanise 2 weeks ago
- RT @NerdWallet: Celebrating #WomensHistoryMonth with this @HuffingtonPost Q&A with Nahu, one of our female leaders! nerd.me/2nBGjBJ… 2 months ago
- RT @WSJPodcasts: What does it cost to raise a child? @NerdWallet's @AmyDanise joins @VeronicaDagher w/ financial tips for new parents.https… 2 months ago
- RT @CateyHill: When taking an Uber to work can actually save you money (that's right!) moneyish.com/hoard/this-is-… @nerdwallet @moneyish 2 months ago
TagsAbraham Harrison ad Advertising American Lung Association android Apple baseball Basketball blog blogging blogs Business cafemom Case study Commercials connect with color conversation DUII employment Engage Ethics facebook family google google analytics Hootsuite Idea Industry internet internet marketing Intuit Johnathon Loyd Klout kohl's Like Linkedin Listening and Monitoring madatory sentencing Mandatory minimum sentencing marketing marketing conversations Matthew Knight Arena Mayor of Toronto McDonalds measure 11 Measure 73 mediafeedia Michael Bruckman minimum sentencing music video Old Spice Online Communities Oregon P.O.S.T. pin Pinterest PR Public relations Rob Ford scar SEO Shane Chaffer Sharing shopping skinnygirl maragrita social media socialmedia Social Media Policy Social Networking Sources technology Transparency twitter VW wish list Youtube
What I think. What I do. PR, Ad, Social Media and Marketing.